Come and join EMC Outdoor, a growing outdoor/OOH (out-of-home) media-buying and placement agency where our PASSION is to be a trusted advisor and true partner to our clients' long-term business success. With planning and buying expertise in every type of (OOH) out-of-home media available, from traditional, non-traditional, lifestyle to event/experiential media platforms; our PURPOSE is to be Clever, Curious and Creative in providing innovative OOH solutions that make an impression and drive behavior.
EMC executes and manages campaigns nationally and worldwide, from single location billboard advertising to sophisticated multi-market campaigns across many outdoor media types with "every media under the sun" in any market — through a single expert source. Our CAUSE is to make OOH a core and integral part of every media mix and plan.
Spring & Summer Internships
Location: Main Office, Greater Philadelphia Area / Newtown Square, PA, Delaware county
Assist and support fast-paced agency with many different projects spanning various departments within the agency. Contribute to initiatives by utilizing learnings from applicable coursework and relevant experience. Positions are available for both the spring and summer sessions.
Marketing Communications Department Support
- Research industry news and current events for curated social media, blog articles, infographics and other supporting content
- Assist with the developmetn of creative assets and contetn for pitches, campaigns and business development initiatives
- Prepare media assets and collateral for client proposals
- Copyedit PowerPoint presentations
Traffic & Production Department Support
- Support in development of Proof of Performance reports for client campaings.
- Collect campaign dates for added value/override campaign reports
- Research support for Experiential campaigns, including premium items, location scouting, photographers and videographers
- Trade Show and exhibitor research
- Development and maintenance of client outreach lists
- Organization and documentation of case studies
- Industry vertical and contact research
- Research sponsorship and other agency visibility opportunities
- Finance Department support
- Core values and “Fun Committee” initiatives
- Agency culture content ideas for social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Only Greater Philadelphia Area applicants will be considered.