Come and join EMC Outdoor, a growing outdoor/OOH (out-of-home) media-buying and placement agency where our PASSION is to be a trusted advisor and true partner to our clients' long-term business success. With planning and buying expertise in every type of (OOH) out-of-home media available, from traditional, non-traditional, lifestyle to event/experiential media platforms; our PURPOSE is to be Clever, Curious and Creative in providing innovative OOH solutions that make an impression and drive behavior.
EMC executes and manages campaigns nationally and worldwide, from single location billboard advertising to sophisticated multi-market campaigns across many outdoor media types with "every media under the sun" in any market — through a single expert source. Our CAUSE is to make OOH a core and integral part of every media mix and plan.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Main Office, Greater Philadelphia Area / Newtown Square, PA, Delaware county
We are seeking enterprising, curious, enthusiastic candidates for a Marketing Coordinator position within our Marcom Dept. for a growing location-based marketing agency. The marketing coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Manager to implement the agency’s marketing plan – including developing content, managing social media, implementing email marketing campaigns and developing assets for digital marketing campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator also works closely with Business Development and Sales - to concept and create media proposals, presentations and other client facing assets.
Our ideal candidate is super sharp, loves digital marketing, technology, design, and has a passion for constant learning amidst ever-changing tools and trends within the marketing world.
Within this integral role, daily job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with ongoing Content Marketing programs, providing images, copywriting/editing, as well as monitoring and analysis of those programs
- Implement a variety of email marketing campaigns for the agency, including newsletters & outreach, collect tracking data and report on effectiveness. Work within company CRM to build and maintain target client marketing lists.
- Assist with ongoing Social Media campaigns, creating & scheduling posts, etc. Track data & report on effectiveness of ongoing campaigns.
- Updating of client facing PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials, client proposals and other collateral.
- Assist with the creating of assets for digital marketing campaigns for the agency
- Assist with research to support both agency outreach and client proposals.
- Additional responsibilities may include: Creating & editing content (blog posts, etc) for online promotions. Video editing. Website development & maintenance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail, capable of managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to work independently and manage own time and deliverables.
- Ability to build productive relationships with co-workers through excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Proficiency in social media channels & management platforms, ie: Hootesuite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, with an emphasis on PowerPoint
Experience/Proficiency with a combination of the following preferred:
- Experience with email marketing platforms (i.e. MailChimp, et al)
- Creative writing skills (please supply examples)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Video Editing experience
- Web Design / Coding Experience
- Experience with SEO/SEM + Marketing Analytics
- Medical, dental and other employee benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Holidays and Vacation days.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Type: Full-time
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Industries: Marketing and Advertising
- Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please include requirements in cover letter.
Please provide cover letter noting position, resume and salary requirements.
Please note for which position you are applying in email subject header if possible.
Only Greater Philadelphia Area applicants will be considered.